When you sign up for a DISH Network account you receive a free, professional installation from a friendly, extensively trained DISH Network technician.
What does the installation include?
A professional DISH Network technician will come to your home on the day you select – you can choose between morning hours (8am to 12pm) or afternoon hours (12pm to 5pm) – and install your whole home DISH Network system. This may include:
- Hanging the DISH Network satellite dish. Even if you already have a satellite dish on your home a new one will always be hung as an existing dish may not be the correct type/size for the channels or features you ordered.
- Running cabling through your walls or floors between the DISH Network satellite dish and the TVs you have selected to received DISH Network service.
- If unable to hang a satellite dish on your home, the technician may mount it on a pole in an area with a clear line of sight to the southern sky. If a pole mount is necessary for your installation, the technician will need to “trench” the cable that runs from your satellite dish into your home, this means burying it at least six inches (6″). In order to do this the technician may need to call your local utility or phone company to ensure it is safe to dig in your yard, he may not be able to bury the cable the same day he installs your system.
- “Peaking” your DISH Network satellite dish, a process in which the technician ensures the dish is receiving the best possible signal.
- Ensuring that all of your receivers have satellite signal, audio and video and your remotes are programmed to your receivers and televisions.
- Connecting receivers to your broadband internet connection or telephone connection if available.
Showing you how to use your receiver, program guide and DVR functions if present.
- Explaining which remotes belong in which rooms and affixing stickers to the back of them to help you keep track.
How long does this take?
The technician will arrive during the selected time frames – morning hours (8am to 12pm) or afternoon hours (12pm to 5pm) – and from there it can take between 2-4 hours to complete. Each installation is different, however, so it may the technician less or more time to have your system fully operational. The timeframe options apply only to the technicians arrival time and do not indicate when the installation will be completed.
Call 1-866-912-4774 today to schedule your free professional installation!
Categories: DISH & TV news