DISH has an extensive line up of channels and programming you’re sure to love, but sometimes you just don’t want to miss your local over-the-air shows! With the DISH Hopper and an OTA tuner you can record your OTA channels as easily as your satellite programming.
With a new software patch for the Hopper and Joey receivers that will offer support for the OTA tuner, as well as a whole host of impressive improvements and useful new feautres!
- DVR Recycling Bin – holds items deleted from the DVR for 48 hours, great for easy retrieval of accidental deletions.
- Connect Bluetooth Audio Devices – Easily connect audio devices via Bluetooth to your DVR.
- Sirius XM Album Art – Sirius XM channels now display album art.
- Standard Definition PrimeTime Anytime – PrimeTime Anytime now records standard definition local content.
- “What’s Hot” Feature – “What’s Hot” tells you about programming that is popular locally and nationally.
The DISH Hopper whole-home HD DVR receiver is truly the best of TV technology!
Call 1-800-935-3509 to learn more about the Hopper and DISH’s cutting edge technology!
Categories: DISH & TV news
Tags: DVR, HD, hd dvr, Hopper, Joey, receiver, whole-home, whole-home DVR