Available exclusively from DISH Network, the DISH Cinema offers the latest and greatest movies directly to your home with two easy, convenient options!
Video On Demand
DISH Network is the first to offer 1080p VOD. Watch your movies with stunning clarity, unsurpassed detail, and resolution equal to Blu-ray Disc! Select from thousands of movie titles and TV shows. Watch it as often as you like within a 24-hour period.
To use VOD you must connect your receiver to your phone line or home broadband.
Once connected there are two ways to order VOD movies and events:
- G to channel 1 or channel 501 in the guide and select the movie of your choice. Follow the on-screen instructions to rent.
- Press the DVR button on your remote, and select DISH Cinema (Option 2). Select a movie from new releases or use the Explore and Search options to find a movie. Follow the on-screen instructions to rent.
There are three ways to order Pay-Per-View events, which remain available after order until 5am the next day.
- By Remote! connect your receiver to your phone line or home broadband. Once connected press the Guide button and navigate to one of the many PPV channels and order your movie.
Online! Navigate to dish.com/orderppv and login to your DISH Network account or create one of you do not already have one Choose the appropriate Pay-Per-View category and click the “Order” button for the movie or event you wish to watch from the list and follow the instructions on the next page.
By Phone! Press the GUIDE button on your DISH network remote and go to the Pay-Per-View channel range, starting at channel 454 to find the channel number of the movie you wish to purchase. Call 1-877-DISH-PPV (1-877-347-4778) and follow the voice prompts. You will need to know the channel number of the movie you wish to purchase.
- HD Pay-Per-View movies are located on channels 502 through 522.
- SD Pay-Per-View movies are located on channels 523 through 558.
Categories: Channels & Shows